Kubernetes Administration Training – Places Available for July
Guaranteed training dates
(Karlsruhe, 18.06.2018) IT service provider inovex still has a few places available for interested IT engineers on its Kubernetes Administration Training course in Karlsruhe.
Kubernetes Training Course Content
The course covers the core concepts typically required to set up and manage a Kubernetes cluster in a productive environment. Participants will create a cluster, determine the network configuration, expand the cluster, deploy applications and configure the storage, security and other aspects required of a typical installation.
Rather than focusing on tools from one specific provider, the course uses kubeadm to create clusters, plus additional tools that work with any Kubernetes cluster. As it provides the requisite skills to manage Kubernetes in a productive environment, the course is also outstanding preparation for taking the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) test.
Participants learn how to install and configure a productive Kubernetes cluster – from network configuration to upgrades, right through to deployment. The course covers many of the issues relevant for Kubernetes administration:
- Installing a Kubernetes cluster containing multiple nodes using kubeadm, expanding the cluster
- Selecting and implementing a cluster network
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and rollbacks
- Configuring security settings, both for clusters and containers
- Managing available storage for containers
- Monitoring, logging and troubleshooting (containers and cluster)
- Configuring scheduling and affinity settings for container deployments
- Using helm and charts to automate deployment
- Error tolerance and higher availability
Johannes M. Scheuermann began working as a Cloud Platform Engineer at inovex in 2014. Since then, he has worked daily with innovative technologies and topics in the data centre environment, including, for example, Kubernetes, immutable infrastructure, and – of course – cloud platforms. Among other projects, Johannes played a leading role in developing the waipu.tv platform for EXARING AG, as well as several major Kubernetes platforms for 1&1 Internet AG (web.de, GMX etc.).
Course dates and location:
The course lasts 4 days and will be held from 09.07.–12.07.2018 at the inovex location in Karlsruhe: inovex GmbH, Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 6, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
Information and registration
Places can be reserved online at: https://www.inovex.de/en/our-services/training/kubernetes-administration-training/
Head of Marketing & Communications
Fresnostraße 14 – 18
Telefon: +49 251 275 800 00
Mobil: +49 173 3181006