New Cloud Development Training Course Added to inovex Portfolio
Initial training dates in Munich and Hamburg
(Karlsruhe, 06.02.2018) IT service provider inovex is now offering a new training course for software developers. The company’s Cloud Development training course draws upon numerous exercises to introduce participants to developing software for the cloud using the Amazon Web Services platform (AWS) as an example.
An increasing number of companies are now basing their new products and services on platforms offered by external cloud providers. These usually offer a higher level of reliability, better scaling opportunities and lower costs than setting up and operating your own server landscape. For software developers, however, using these platforms involves several new processes. In order to take maximum advantage of the cloud provider’s scaling options, each application must be created as a series of separate, autonomous services. These services then use interfaces made available by the provider to perform various functions, including storing data or communicating with one another. Attendees of the Cloud Development training course will complete a variety of exercises designed to enable them to master the basics of developing software for the cloud, and will also benefit from the many real-life examples provided by our highly experienced trainers.
- State-of-the-art development using DevOps, CloudDev and microservices
- Developing microservices using Spring Boot
- Typical microservice patterns and antipatterns
- REST as a communications paradigm
- Using cloud services in the AWS environment
- Understanding cloud providers’ scaling and pricing models
- Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Monitoring and logging
- Storing states: using cloud databases
- Integrating third-party systems
- Basics of cloud security
- The future: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Head of Marketing & Communications
Fresnostraße 14 – 18
Telefon: +49 251 275 800 00
Mobil: +49 173 3181006