Business Intelligence / BI is one of inovex's core competencies. It is also one which, in this age of digital transformation and increasingly large data volumes, has not lost its significance – quite the opposite, in fact.
In this era of big data and self-service business intelligence, there is an increasing demand for business intelligence solutions to be used as company-wide KPI and performance systems. A well-planned BI landscape integrates these new developments, leveraging their particular benefits – such as low-cost storage and agile rapid prototyping ? and combining them with quality-assured, intuitive standard reporting. Skills like data warehouse design, intelligent data extraction and preparing data for transfer to analytical databases, reporting and dashboards are needed more than ever.
We specialise in specific BI requirements, including the modelling of highly complex cubes, the integration of heterogeneous data sources, the implementation of mobile dashboards, and data warehouse tuning. As a long-term Microsoft partner, we also have a great deal of experience with this technology stack.
Technology Stack Business Intelligence
Microsoft BI / Data Management
- DWH based on SQL Server rDBMS
- Scale-out with APS/PDW
- ETL with Integration Services
- OLAP and Tabular Mode with Analysis Services
- Classic reporting with the reporting services
- Analyse with Excel
- Mobile optimized dashboarding with Datazen
- Prediction with Analysis Services Data Mining and Excel-Plugin
- Integration of reportings in Sharepoint Portals
- Self-service BI with Power BI based on Excel Plugins/Sharepoint or PBI Desktop and powerbi.com
- Master Data Management with Master Data Services
- Realtime-Complex-Event-Processing with StreamInsight
- Job control wtih SQL Server Agent
- Individual extensions and customizations mit C#.NET, ASP.NET
Open Source BI
- DWH based on PostgreSQL
- ETL with Pentaho Data Integration
- OLAP with Mondrian
- Reporting and Analysis mit Pentaho Business Analytics
- Advanced Dashboarding with CTools
- Individual extensions and customizations with Java
Cloud-based Data Management Solutions
Microsoft Azure Platform-as-a-Service:
- Data Ingestion on Event / IoT Hubs
- Relational data retention in Azure SQL / Azure Data Warehouse
- Data Movement und job control mit Azure Data Factory
- Big-Data-Processing based on HDInsight with Hadoop/Storm/Spark and HBase nodes
- Realtime-Complex-Event-Processing with Azure Stream Analytics
- Master Data Management with Azure Web-Apps
- Prediction with Azure Machine Learning
- Evaluations with Power BI based on powerbi.com
Would you like a consultation on this subject?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Head of Data Management & Analytics
Our Technology Partners
inovex cooperates with a range of selected technology partners to offer our customers genuine added value: Amazon Web Services, Cloudera, Confluent, Elastic, e-shelter, Hortonworks, MapR, Microsoft, Quobyte and SoftBank Robotics.Read more