Technologically, however, implementation is a challenge requiring broad expertise in everything from programming microcontrollers to setting up mini data centres. Our interdisciplinary skills and experience enable us to meet the requisite high standards of system security, maintainability, and reliability in a cost-effective way.
When it comes to embedded development, we have been using both Android and Linux for our customers’ devices since 2009. We use the latest software development methods and ensure the highest standards in security, stability, and performance. Whether your projects involve consumer devices (such as smart speakers), industrial tablets, or intelligent camera systems, our experts support you from Linux kernel modules to boot loader and BSP integration to user interface and deployment of SDKs.
In the field of edge computing, we deploy modern, container-based architectures on Linux systems. These systems are managed by robust FOTA updates containing special security features, such as secure boot and certificate management, to securely connect to cloud infrastructures.
We work on various systems and platforms, including Android, Linux, RTOS, and microcontrollers. Embedded systems and edge computing, however, are not isolated fields. Our experts are able to view and implement projects at an interdisciplinary level – in areas such as AR/VR, for example, as well as in audio, video, and image processing. Below is a full list of our services:
- Board Support Packages (BSP) Integration
- Erweiterung des Android-Frameworks und SDKs
- Anbindung von Custom Hardware
- Android Security
- Entwicklung von produktspezifischen Linux-Distributionen auf der Basis von Yocto Linux
- Softwareseitige Integration von Spezial-Hardware in bestehende Systeme (Kernel- oder Userspace-Treiber)
- Security Engineering
- Android KeyStores
- Entwicklung von echtzeitfähiger und low-latency-sensitiver Software
- Modifikation von bestehenden Treibern
- Neu-Entwicklung von Treibern
- Container Runtimes
- Secure Boot
- FOTA Updates (A/B Updates)
- Device Management
- Cloud-Integration (Kubernetes / Container Management)
- KI-Algorithmen / lokale Auswertungen
- Dashboards & Analysen
- Anbindung bestehender Infrastrukturen (z. B. PLCs)