Docker Fundamentals On-Site Training
The training sessions are usally held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in training sessions in English.
This course provides an introduction to using Docker. It covers architectural fundamentals as well as basic skills and best practices. The main aim of this Training course is to create a multi-container architecture. The focus is on portability and 'infrastructure as code'.
The participants use topic-based steps in a full-length use case to familiarise themselves with Docker container technology. The focus is always on practical exercises. These lay the foundations for later day-to-day operations.
- Docker basics and architecture
- Security risks in creating and using Docker containers
- Container lifecycle (from creation to deletion)
- Creating Docker images
- Versioning during container creation
- Infrastructure as code using Docker Compose
- The basics of container networking
- The basics of data persistence
- Multi-container architecture
- Scaling and possible obstacles
Target audience: IT Engineers, Software Architects, Software Developers
Length: 2 days
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy