Kubernetes for Application Developers On-Site Training
The training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in training sessions in English.
This Training conveys the necessary foundation to pack, host, deploy and configure applications for multi-node Kubernetes clusters in containers.
Starting with a simple Python script, application resources and core concepts that are necessary to develop, monitor and debug scalable applications with the help of Kubernetes are introduced.
Further topics such as network plug-ins, security and cloud storage are also covered, so that participants are able to develop applications for productive environments after the Training.
- Containerisation and deployment of a Python script
- Deployment configuration with ConfigMaps, Secrets and SecurityContexts
- Foundations of the multi-container Pod design
- Configuring probes to monitor the health of Pods
- Updates and rollbacks for deployed applications
- Implementation of services and network policies
- Use of PersistentVolumeClaims for persistence of states
This Training is vendor- and distribution-neutral. All concepts dealt with can therefore be applied universally.
As with all Training at inovex Academy, the content listed above will be taught in theory and practice: at least 50% of the Training time is reserved for prepared exercises in an allocated environment.
Target audience: Software Developers
Lenght: 2 days
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy