Product Owner Training
The training sessions are usally held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in training sessions in English.
Scrum. Agile Software Development. User Stories. These are watchwords with which many people are now familiar. But what does it mean in practice when a team switches to using Scrum as its development method? How do product managers' daily duties change? How does agile requirements management work?
Scrum is more than a process to be blindly followed. Scrum and agile development involve a mindset change; not only for developers and project leaders, but also – and in particular – for product managers. The goal of inovex Scrum training is to use practical examples to teach this mindset so that participants can experience it for themselves.
Day one – scrum basics
- Agile software development: history, principles and values
- Ball point factory: benefits of an iterative approach
- The scrum framework: rules, roles, meetings and artifacts
- Experience scrum: simulation of a complete scrum project
- User stories (structure, demarcation DoD, DoR, persona, etc.)
- The role of the product owner in detail (product vision, stakeholder management, user feedback, etc.)
Day two – product discovery basics
- Lean start-up introduction and MVP concept (business model canvas, value proposition canvas, hypotheses and work with ‘minimal viable products’)
- Hypothesis-driven development (experiments: arrangement and test cards)
- From hypotheses to user stories (product discovery patterns and tools such as design thinking, design sprints, interviews and work with prototypes)
- Recording and handling customer behaviour with user journeys (user story mapping, feedback loops)
Target Audience: Product Managers, IT Managers
Duration: 2 days
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy