Rapid Web Applications with Rails Training
The training sessions are usally held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in training sessions in English.
For the agile development of modern enterprise web applications ... Over the past few years, Ruby on Rails (RoR) has become the framework of choice when it comes to implementing an idea for a web application in the shortest possible time.
- The Architecture of Rails Applications
- The Structure of the Development Environment and Tool Chain
- MVC with Rails (Complex Data Models and Data Migration Using ActiveRecord, Internationalisation Using ActionView)
- URL Handling & Routing
- Using and Developing (RESTful) Web Services
- Sending Mail
- Handling Static Resources (Asset Pipeline)
- Securing Rails Applications
- Deployment and Operation with Phusion Passenger, Thin, Ngnix & JRuby
- Developing Automated Tests with RSpec
Target Audience: Web developers
Duration: 3 days
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy