Scrum Basics Training
The training sessions are usally held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in training sessions in English.
Scrum. Agile Software Development. Lean. Although many people nowadays are familiar with these current watchwords, what does it mean in practice when a team switches to using Scrum as its development method? What changes occur in their daily routines? Who takes over which tasks and which roles?
Scrum is more than a process to be blindly followed. Instead, Scrum and agile methods require a mindset change. They are based on a different philosophy from that underlying traditional Software Development methods. The aim of inovex's Scrum Training courses is to use practical examples to communicate this philosophy, thus enabling participants to experience it for themselves.
All inovex's Scrum Training courses involve the participants determining the course agenda. This ensures that every Training course is tailored to the team's specific needs. Some of the topics that can potentially be included:
- The Scrum Framework: Rules, Roles, Meetings and Artefacts
- Why Agile? Why Scrum?
- Experience Scrum: Simulation of a complete Scrum project
- What happens to traditional roles (architects, testers, ...) when Scrum is implemented?
- Agile Development Techniques: Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration
- Agile Contracts: Using Agile Methods with Vendors
- Scaling Scrum: How do multiple Scrum teams work together?
Project Leaders, Product Managers, IT Managers, Software Developers
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy