Cloud Development Training
In developing new products and services, an increasing number of companies are using external cloud providers as basis platforms.
The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.
Target audience: Software Developer
Length: 3 days
Dates: Dates available upon request
Times: 9 am – 5 pm
Number of participants: min. 3, max. 12
Price: 1,800 euros plus VAT
These platforms usually offer a higher level of reliability, better scaling opportunities and lower costs than setting up and operating your own server landscape.
For Software Developers, however, this involves several changes. In order, for example, to take maximum advantage of the cloud provider’s scaling options, applications must be created as separate, autonomous services. These then use interfaces made available by the provider to store data or to communicate with one another.
Using many real-life examples from the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform and examples provided by our highly experienced trainers, course attendees will learn the basics and best practices of developing software for the cloud.
- State-of-the-art development using DevOps, CloudDev and Microservices
- Developing Microservices using Spring Boot (Java and Kotlin)
- Typical Microservice patterns and antipatterns
- REST as a communications paradigm
- Using cloud services in the AWS environment
- Understanding cloud providers’ scaling and pricing models
- Infrastructure as code
- Monitoring and logging
- Storing states: using cloud databases
- Integrating third-party systems
- Basics of cloud security
- The course fee includes Training materials, certificates of participation, lunches, drinks and snacks.
- Participants must bring their own laptop to the Training sessions.
Tobias Bayer is a Software Architect and Senior Developer at inovex GmbH. His focus is on Web Application Architecture and Microservices and their implementation using Java, Clojure and Kotlin.
Michael Bruns is a Software Developer and Architect at inovex. In almost 15 years, he has created multiple major distributed systems and familiarised himself with both best practices and common pitfalls.
René Lengwinat is also a Software Developer and Architect at inovex. He is currently involved in a variety of projects where he researches new technologies and establishes and explains new agile methods and collaborations.
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy
Cloud Development Training as On-Site Training
Would you like to have several of your employees trained right now? Contact us to schedule an appointment at your place & a date of your choice.More information