Kubernetes Training for Schwarz IT Application Developers
This Training conveys the necessary foundation to pack, host, deploy and configure applications for multi-node Kubernetes clusters in containers.
Target audience: Software Developers
Length: 3 days
16.11.-18.11.2020 (DE), remote
24.11.-26.11.2020 (DE), remote
08.12.-10.12.2020 (DE), remote
14.12.-16.12.2020 (EN), remote
12.01.-14.01.2021 (DE), remote
01.02.-03.02.2021 (DE), remote
23.02.-25.02.2021 (DE), remote
02.03.-04.03.2021 (DE), remote
16.03.-18.03.2021 (EN), remote
Times: 9 am – 5 pm
Starting with a simple Python script, application resources and core concepts that are necessary to develop, monitor and debug scalable applications with the help of Kubernetes are introduced.
Further topics such as network plug-ins, security and cloud storage are also covered, so that participants are able to develop applications for productive environments after the Training.
- Containerisation and deployment of a Python script
- Deployment configuration with ConfigMaps, Secrets and SecurityContexts
- Foundations of the multi-container Pod design
- Configuring probes to monitor the health of Pods
- Updates and rollbacks for deployed applications
- Implementation of services and network policies
- Use of PersistentVolumeClaims for persistence of states
This training is vendor- and distribution-neutral. All concepts dealt with can therefore be applied universally.
As with all Training at inovex Academy, the content listed above will be taught in theory and practice: at least 50% of the training time is reserved for prepared exercises in an allocated environment.
- The course fee includes Training materials.
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy
Kubernetes for Application Developers as On-Site Training
Would you like to have several of your employees trained right now? Contact us to schedule an appointment at your place & a date of your choice.More information