Product Owner Training
(The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.)
Target audience: Product managers, IT managers
Length: 4 half days
Dates: 16.03.-19.03.2021 and 08.06.-11.06.2021
Times: 9 am – 1 pm
Number of participants: min. 3, max. 12
Price: 1,260 euros plus VAT
Scrum. Agile Software Development. User Stories. These are watchwords with which many people are now familiar. But what does it mean in practice when a team switches to using Scrum as its development method? How do product managers' daily duties change? How does agile requirements management work?
Scrum is more than a process to be blindly followed. Scrum and agile development involve a mindset change; not only for developers and project leaders, but also – and in particular – for product managers. The goal of inovex Scrum training is to use practical examples to teach this mindset so that participants can experience it for themselves.
- Agile software development: history, principles and values
- Ball point factory: benefits of an iterative approach
- The scrum framework: rules, roles, meetings and artifacts
- Experience scrum: simulation of a complete scrum project
- User stories (structure, demarcation DoD, DoR, persona, etc.)
- The role of the product owner in detail (product vision, stakeholder management, user feedback, etc.)
Product discovery basics
- Lean start-up introduction and MVP concept (business model canvas, value proposition canvas, hypotheses and work with ‘minimal viable products’)
- Hypothesis-driven development (experiments: arrangement and test cards)
- From hypotheses to user stories (product discovery patterns and tools such as design thinking, design sprints, interviews and work with prototypes)
- Recording and handling customer behaviour with user journeys (user story mapping, feedback loops)
- The course fee includes training documentation.
Collin Rogowski has been working with Scrum since 2005, when the framework was implemented by Germany's leading web portal. Over the past few years, he has been involved in a wide range of Scrum implementations, from small, self-organized teams to an 'agile department' in a larger mid-sized company, right through to an entire Scrum-based business sector at a major international corporation. Collin has been a trainer since 2009, working initially in academic environments and subsequently in the corporate world.
Nils Schacht is an agilist through and through. Since his studies in 2006, he has been using agile methods such as Scrum in different contexts and companies. On his professional path, as a product owner and scrum master, he helped shape the agile values in startups, medium-sized companies and corporations and trained many teammates. He is currently working a lot on cutting-edge product ownership issues, such as lateral leadership or product discovery, and has applied these to customer projects. In this context, he regularly conducts agile, product owner and product discovery trainings.
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy
Product Owner Training as On-Site Training
Would you like to have several of your employees trained right now? Contact us to schedule an appointment at your place & a date of your choice.More information