Go has established itself as a programming language in recent years, especially in microservices architectures.
(The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.)
Target audience: IT Engineers
Length: 2 days
Dates: 26.06.–27.06.2019 (Karlsruhe)
Times: 9 am – 5 pm
Number of participants: min. 3, max. 10
Price: 1,200 euros plus VAT
Its combination of modern programming language, integrated build and distribution system and living ecosystem have contributed to more and more teams developing and operating their (web) services in Go.
This Training is aimed at IT Engineers who want to develop their own services with Go or who want to provide support in the operation and debugging of Go applications.
To this end, a complete Go application is developed over the two days, through which the participants become familiar with Go, the associated tools and the ecosystem from end to end. This is done in a practical way: more than 50% of the training is reserved for practical exercises.
- Introduction to the basic linguistic concepts of Go
- Programming initial command line programs
- Introduction to the structuring of complex programs
- Managing dependencies
- Concurrencies in Go
- Developing a REST service
- Developing a client for the REST service
- The course fee includes Training documentation, lunch, beverages and snacks.
- Participants must bring their own notebook to the Training.
Igor Lankin works as a Software Developer and ‘Chief Gopher’ at inovex. Igor has worked in the software industry for over 15 years and also likes to get involved with infrastructure projects now and then. Favourite languages: Go and non-Windows C#.
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy