Kubernetes Training for Application Developers
The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.
This Training conveys the necessary foundation to pack, host, deploy and configure applications for multi-node Kubernetes clusters in containers.
Target audience: Software Developers
Length: 2 days
Times: 9 am – 5 pm
Number of participants: min. 3, max. 12
Price: 1,200 euros plus VAT
Starting with a simple Python script, application resources and core concepts that are necessary to develop, monitor and debug scalable applications with the help of Kubernetes are introduced.
Further topics such as network plug-ins, security and cloud storage are also covered, so that participants are able to develop applications for productive environments after the Training.
- Containerisation and deployment of a Python script
- Deployment configuration with ConfigMaps, Secrets and SecurityContexts
- Foundations of the multi-container Pod design
- Configuring probes to monitor the health of Pods
- Updates and rollbacks for deployed applications
- Implementation of services and network policies
- Use of PersistentVolumeClaims for persistence of states
This training is vendor- and distribution-neutral. All concepts dealt with can therefore be applied universally.
As with all Training at inovex Academy, the content listed above will be taught in theory and practice: at least 50% of the training time is reserved for prepared exercises in an allocated environment.
- The course fee includes Training materials, certificates of participation, lunches, drinks and snacks.
- Participants must bring their own laptop to the Training sessions.
Johannes M. Scheuermann has worked as a Cloud Platform Engineer at inovex since 2014 and has dealt with innovative technologies and topics, such as Kubernetes, immutable infrastructure and, of course, cloud platforms, on a daily basis since then in a data centre environment. Johannes has played a leading role in the development of the waipu.tv platform for EXARING AG and several major Kubernetes platforms for 1&1 Internet AG (web.de, GMX, etc.), among others. He is a Certified Kubernetes Admin and one of our Kubernetes trainers (Kubernetes Administration Training and Kubernetes Training for Application Developers).
Do you have any questions?
Head of inovex Academy
Kubernetes Administration as On-Site Training
Would you like to have several of your employees trained right now? Contact us to schedule an appointment at your place & a date of your choice.More information