The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.
Over the past few years, Hadoop has become the standard for Big Data systems. Setting up and operating Hadoop clusters is, however, a fundamentally more complex task than, for example, setting up and operating web server farms or even traditional database clusters. The high level of integration of the Hadoop nodes and the ‘eventual consistency’ paradigm require in-depth knowledge of the architecture and the essential processes involved in Hadoop clusters in order to ensure highly available, high-performance, secure operation.
This Training covers this content in a very practical way. During the course, the participants set up their own Hadoop cluster on which they then practice typical scenarios, such as integrating third-party systems, creating a backup, or handling a malfunctioning node.
- Hadoop basics, infrastructure and architecture
- Setup and configuration of a Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop security basics
- High availability for Hadoop clusters
- Backup and recovery strategies for Hadoop clusters
- Introduction to the ecosystem and integration of frequently used components
- Monitoring and ongoing optimisation of a Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop logfile analysis
- The course fees include Training materials, lunches, drinks and snacks.
- Participants must bring their own laptops to the Training sessions.