Clean Code Training
This training introduces the topic of clean code and provides an overview of the necessary fundamentals, practices, principles and best practices.
At a glance
– Remote Training
– Experienced Trainer
C++, C# and Java Developers
– Microservice Architecture
– Legacy Code Updates
Whether in traditional applications or modern microservice architecture, legacy code or greenfield projects, clean code is one of the keys to long-term extensible code bases.
This training course introduces the topic of clean code and provides an overview of the required basics, practices, principles, and best practices.
Using various examples, participants learn how to apply clean code techniques, both in developing new software and in the refactoring of existing legacy code.
Practical exercises are always to the fore and provide the basis for using the knowledge acquired in everyday life.
- Clean code basics
- What is “bad” code?
- Introduction to clean code virtues & grades
- Overview of different principles
- Integration Operation Segregation Principle
- Overview of different practices
- Code reviews
- The scout rule
Training forms according to your needs: Open trainings take place on fixed dates in mixed groups at an inovex location, inhouse trainings you book individually – configurable as desired.
- Training agenda customizable to the group and the project
- Confidential atmosphere (trainers are under NDA)
- Configurable according to your needs: place, time, language, tooling
- optimal for individuals
- new impulses from other participants
- getting to know other people interested in tech
Our trainers are field-tested experts in their areas of expertise. Through their work in projects, they expand their knowledge day by day and pass on this know-how in their trainings - application-oriented and practice-oriented.