The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.
CSS is the language of choice for many web developers. The basics are easy to master, but when it comes to large or complex projects, things quickly become difficult. How, for example, do you ensure that the code remains maintainable? How do you support smartphones, desktop devices, or even smart TVs? How can CSS be used to improve the user experience?
This Training course covers the techniques needed to develop professional websites using CSS. In addition to switching between theory and practical exercises, the course includes plenty of time to discuss issues pertaining to participants’ professional projects.
1) The Basics – A Brief Refresher
2) Layout Techniques
3) Responsive Design
- Media Queries
- Container Queries?
4) Maintainable CSS
- Component-Based Styling
- Atomic classes
5) Pre- and Post-Processors
6) CSS Variables
7) Improving the User Experience
- User Preferences
- Target audience: Developers with previous CSS knowledge
- Participants must bring their own laptops to the course.
- If possible, the course will be held on-site and in person. Depending on the applicable COVID-19 regulations, the course can also be held remotely.