Docker Fundamentals Training
Whether with traditional Applications or modern Microservice architecture, Docker’s speed and flexibility have swiftly earned it its place as top dog among the container technologies. In this training, the participants use topic-based steps in a full-length use case to familiarise themselves with Docker container technology.
At a glance
2 days practical training
IT Engineers, Software Architects, Software Developers
Creating multi-container architectures with Docker
– focus on portability and “infrastructure as code”
The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.
This course provides an introduction to using Docker. It covers architectural fundamentals as well as basic skills and best practices. The main aim of this Training course is to create a multi-container architecture. The focus is on portability and “infrastructure as code”.
The participants use topic-based steps in a full-length use case to familiarise themselves with Docker container technology. The focus is always on practical exercises. These lay the foundations for later day-to-day operations.
- Docker basics and architecture
- Security risks in creating and using Docker containers
- Container lifecycle (from creation to deletion)
- Creating Docker images
- Versioning during container creation
- Infrastructure as code using Docker Compose
- The basics of container networking
- The basics of data persistence
- Multi-container architecture
- Scaling and possible obstacles
Training forms according to your needs: Open trainings take place on fixed dates in mixed groups at an inovex location, inhouse trainings you book individually – configurable as desired.
- Training agenda customizable to the group and the project
- Confidential atmosphere (trainers are under NDA)
- Configurable according to your needs: place, time, language, tooling
- optimal for individuals
- new impulses from other participants
- getting to know other people interested in tech
Our trainers are field-tested experts in their areas of expertise. Through their work in projects, they expand their knowledge day by day and pass on this know-how in their trainings - application-oriented and practice-oriented.