At a glance
2 days practical training
– Developing and operating own (web) services in Go
– Providing support in the operation and debugging of Go applications
The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.
Its combination of modern programming language, integrated build and distribution system and living ecosystem have contributed to more and more teams developing and operating their (web) services in Go.
This Training is aimed at IT Engineers who want to develop their own services with Go or who want to provide support in the operation and debugging of Go applications.
To this end, a complete Go application is developed over the two days, through which the participants become familiar with Go, the associated tools and the ecosystem from end to end. This is done in a practical way: more than 50% of the training is reserved for practical exercises.
- Introduction to the basic linguistic concepts of Go
- Programming initial command line programs
- Introduction to the structuring of complex programs
- Managing dependencies
- Concurrencies in Go
- Developing a REST service
- Developing a client for the REST service
Training forms according to your needs: Open trainings take place on fixed dates in mixed groups at an inovex location, inhouse trainings you book individually – configurable as desired.
- Training agenda customizable to the group and the project
- Confidential atmosphere (trainers are under NDA)
- Configurable according to your needs: place, time, language, tooling
- optimal for individuals
- new impulses from other participants
- getting to know other people interested in tech
Our trainers are field-tested experts in their areas of expertise. Through their work in projects, they expand their knowledge day by day and pass on this know-how in their trainings - application-oriented and practice-oriented.