The Training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in Training sessions in English.
Its combination of modern programming language, integrated build and distribution system and living ecosystem have contributed to more and more teams developing and operating their (web) services in Go.
This Training is aimed at IT Engineers who want to develop their own services with Go or who want to provide support in the operation and debugging of Go applications.
To this end, a complete Go application is developed over the two days, through which the participants become familiar with Go, the associated tools and the ecosystem from end to end. This is done in a practical way: more than 50% of the training is reserved for practical exercises.
- Introduction to the basic linguistic concepts of Go
- Programming initial command line programs
- Introduction to the structuring of complex programs
- Managing dependencies
- Concurrencies in Go
- Developing a REST service
- Developing a client for the REST service
- The course fee includes Training documentation, lunch, beverages and snacks.
- Participants must bring their own notebook to the Training.