The training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in training sessions in English.
Features like local data storage and direct audio/video playback, as well as a constant increase in the number of available platforms (browsers/end devices) come at a cost, however: the more widely available the Web Application, the more complex its development becomes.
This Training course uses a model Application developed by the participants during the course to systematically introduce all the new HTML5 features. The focus here is on understanding and using the frameworks and libraries needed for effective cross-platform Development.
- New Language Elements (New Tags, Page Structure, Forms)
- HTML5 Features (Storage, 2D Graphics with Canvas, Audio and Video, Multi-Threading with Web Workers)
- Platform/Browser Overview
- HTML5 Frameworks (Sencha, JQuery Mobile)
- Tools (Editors / Debuggers / Profilers, Online Tools)