At a glance
– Remote Training
IT Engineers with Linux knowledge
Exam preparation for Certified Kubernetes Administrator
This course covers the core concepts typically used to create and manage a Kubernetes cluster in a productive environment.
This course covers the core concepts typically used to create and manage a Kubernetes cluster in a productive environment. In this course, we will create a cluster, define the network configuration, expand the cluster, add applications and configure the storage, security and other objects required for typical operations.
This course does not focus on tools from a specific provider. Instead, we will use kubeadm to set up clusters and use tools which will work with any Kubernetes cluster. This course will equip you with the skills you need to manage Kubernetes in a productive environment. This also makes it outstanding preparation for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam.
- The course fee includes Training materials.
In this course, you will learn how to install and configure a productive Kubernetes cluster – from configuring the network to performing upgrades right through to deployment. It also covers the administrative tasks required for Kubernetes administration:
- Installation and expansion of a Kubernetes cluster containing multiple nodes using kubeadm
- Selecting and implementing a cluster network
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and rollbacks
- Configuration of security settings for both clusters and containers
- Managing available storage for containers
- Monitoring, logging and error resolution for containers and clusters
- Configuring scheduling and affinity for container deployments
- Using Helm and Charts to automate deployment
- Error tolerance and higher availability
Training forms according to your needs: Open trainings take place on fixed dates in mixed groups at an inovex location, inhouse trainings you book individually – configurable as desired.
- Training agenda customizable to the group and the project
- Confidential atmosphere (trainers are under NDA)
- Configurable according to your needs: place, time, language, tooling
- optimal for individuals
- new impulses from other participants
- getting to know other people interested in tech
Our trainers are field-tested experts in their areas of expertise. Through their work in projects, they expand their knowledge day by day and pass on this know-how in their trainings - application-oriented and practice-oriented.