At a glance
3 days practical training
Developing, monitoring and debugging scalable applications with Kubernetes
The training sessions are usually held in German. Please contact us if you are interested in training sessions in English.
Starting with a simple Python script, application resources and core concepts that are necessary to develop, monitor and debug scalable applications with the help of Kubernetes are introduced.
Further topics such as network plug-ins, security and cloud storage are also covered, so that participants are able to develop applications for productive environments after the Training.
- Containerisation and deployment of a Python script
- Deployment configuration with ConfigMaps, Secrets and SecurityContexts
- Foundations of the multi-container Pod design
- Configuring probes to monitor the health of Pods
- Updates and rollbacks for deployed applications
- Implementation of services and network policies
- Use of PersistentVolumeClaims for persistence of states
This training is vendor- and distribution-neutral. All concepts dealt with can therefore be applied universally.
As with all Training at inovex Academy, the content listed above will be taught in theory and practice: at least 50% of the training time is reserved for prepared exercises in an allocated environment.
Training forms according to your needs: Open trainings take place on fixed dates in mixed groups at an inovex location, inhouse trainings you book individually – configurable as desired.
- Training agenda customizable to the group and the project
- Confidential atmosphere (trainers are under NDA)
- Configurable according to your needs: place, time, language, tooling
- optimal for individuals
- new impulses from other participants
- getting to know other people interested in tech
Our trainers are field-tested experts in their areas of expertise. Through their work in projects, they expand their knowledge day by day and pass on this know-how in their trainings - application-oriented and practice-oriented.