Generative AI Workshop: From Hype to Use Case
Generative AI, and especially ChatGPT, is currently demonstrating how much artificial intelligence is capable of – and the results are impressive. We’ll help you separate the hype from the genuine business cases and open up new business models.
Due to free access to programs such as ChatGPT or Stable Diffusion, the practical use of generative AI is spreading rapidly, and more and more users are exercising their creativity in exploring its potential. But how can generative AI also create real added value for companies? How does generative AI change established business models – or allow new ones to emerge? We’ll help you to answer these questions for your company, enabling you to navigate this comparatively young field with confidence and better assess potential business areas.
We’ll put together a workshop for you which:
- Gives you an overview of the current state of development of generative AI
- Reveals potential business models for your industry
- Assesses the feasibility of your ideas.
In our two-day workshop, we’ll help you to comprehensively understand and contextualise generative AI. Upon request, we can also extend the workshop to include technical deep dives or offer a one-day management summary.
Main agenda items:
- Brief introduction to generative AI and related technologies
- Product discovery: coming up with new product ideas. How can Generative AI add value to your business offerings?
- Overview of existing use cases: from creating assets in the gaming industry to editing videos using stable diffusion. Which use cases are more of a gimmick, and where does productive added value arise?
- Evaluation of existing AI solutions. How can generative AI be used to take existing products to the next level?
How clients benefit from the workshop
Goal: Concrete understanding of the potential applications of generative AI in your business area.
Methods used: Analysis of the status quo of the target industry; structured brainstorming; detailed development of use cases; prioritisation and roadmapping.
Result: Development of a general understanding of generative AI and orientation in one’s own industry; identification of potential business cases with the aim of using generative AI to open up new business areas for your company.
Target group: Managing directors, department and division managers, product owners/managers