The inovex Lab is our central Research & Development hub. Here, we systematically carry out the early detection, testing and evaluation of new technologies, IT trends and application options pertaining to all aspects of the digital transformation.
The digital world is developing rapidly, and today?s standards tend to be outdated by tomorrow. Here at inovex, we have our fingers on the industry?s pulse, and we have created the inovex Lab to unite our diverse Research & Development activities at a central location. This lab gives our employees a place to examine visionary technology under the microscope, to test innovative tools and devices, and to clear up methodological questions arising from the challenges of the digital transformation – and to do all this project-independently.
The inovex Lab serves the needs of both the next generation of researchers (who can carry out internships and academic projects here) and our own experts, who can use the Lab to enhance and expand their knowledge. The Lab is open to everyone who wants to research future-oriented topics and ultimately share their findings – whether they are interested in robotics, wearable computing, machine learning or augmented reality, to name just a few examples.
Research is currently being carried out on the following topics:
- Angular 2 with Web Components (Polymer)
- Migration from AngularJS 1 to Angular 2
- Generating recommendations with deep learning techniques
- Deep learning with Tensorflow
- Frontend architectures in the context of microservices
- Microservices and the Netflix architecture
- AR and indoor localisation with Tango
- VR with SteamVR and Oculus Rift
- Emotion recognition with Pepper the robot